Friday, September 13, 2013

Eleanor turns 1! [Fullerton Cake Smash Session, Orange County Child Photographer]

Little Ellie and I have something pretty amazing in common. We share the same birthday!  :)  I'm not sure how it's possible but she was even more adorable at 1 than when I last saw her at 5 months old. She was having a Monster's Inc. themed birthday party so Mommy brought a "Boo" outfit for her to put on the invitations. Soooo cute! (Her party was awesome by the way.)
 
 
I had so many favorites from this session that I far exceeded my usual number of edits and consequently had a hard time narrowing down this blog post. But I know you'll enjoy all of them because those cheeks are too much!
 
Happy Birthday Eleanor! 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment