Saturday, September 1, 2012

Featured on Chic Critique 52 Glimpse [Orange County Child Photographer]

I'm way behind on my personal 52 week project. Having the baby kind of put that on the back burner. I still have images for every week I just haven't had much time to sit down and blog all of them. Hopefully I can make that a priority soon because I love doing it. I submitted last week to Chic Critique Forum for Week 34 a fun image of my Katelyn playing at a lagoon waterpark we went to for the first time. This was taken in the first five minutes before she saw other kids jumping off an island into the water and decided she could do it also. That was a definate *hand to head* moment! Those gym classes are giving her far too much confidence in her physical abilities. :)

If you haven't done so already, you should go check out Chic Critique Forum for wonderful articles as well as helpful advice for all of your photography questions. I love the community over there! And stay tuned to vote for my image on Wednesday in their Photography Idol competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment