Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Stylized Shoot With Molly [Orange County Senior Photographer]

If you remember I did a fun shoot with Molly a few weeks ago and because she is such a great model I quickly snatched her up again before she started school. My concept for this shoot was inspired by my love of historical novels. As usual things never really come out as I envisioned them but it always morphs into something pleasantly surprising and unique. I'm really happy with our end result and I think I'd like to attempt it again in a new location. Molly is so easy to work with and always responds with a happy "Sure!" to my suggestions of laying on a cobweb covered ground or hiking half way up a hill in her lovely dress and no shoes in the blazing heat. She makes it look so effortless. :)  

Keep an eye out for one of these images participating in the Chic Critique Forum Photography Idol Competition for challenge 1!


Here is my pinboard:


Look one was vintage meets modern:






Look two was storybook vintage:

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment